To Be Sorted Out

Affectance Ontology provides an understanding of the general concern of how and why everything interacts with anything else, including people, societies, and financial transactions.
encode_decode
Software Engineer
Software Engineer

To Be Sorted Out

Post by encode_decode » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:48 am

This thread is reserved for pasting things I deem important and which I have found no other place to put them yet
- Mind is an ever changing dimension that is bound to reality, logic and emotion. (2017) -

encode_decode
Software Engineer
Software Engineer

Conversation ILP

Post by encode_decode » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:48 am

Jakob wrote:VO asks: how does one quantum of affectance/power affect the next one? What is it that happens "inside" the infinitesimal that has been derived?
Assuming that was your question...

There is no "next point" other than the next point of interest or of focus or study. The universe is a continuum. And at every location along a line of the continuum, there is a potential-to-affect, PtA. That PtA "affects" by propagating (PtA is a vector) and either increasing or decreasing the other locations of PtA down the line, as they are doing similar. The only existence is the level of PtA rising and lowering at varied rates (aka "Affectance"). All else of formed of merely that.

I explained that to you can Capable years ago.

The more recent video explanation:
- Mind is an ever changing dimension that is bound to reality, logic and emotion. (2017) -