- formulating basic experiments.
- recording data on basic experiments.
The emulator will demonstrate how and why physical properties form, even when you didn't know yourself and teach why the universe exists and does all that it does once you program in only the basic essentials.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Formulating as in: creating or preparing methodically.
- Recording as in: set down in writing or some other permanent form for later reference.
- Basic as in: forming an essential foundation or starting point; fundamental.
- Experiment as in: try out new ideas or methods.
- Experiments being plural of Experiment id est more than one Experiment.
1. The experiments documented in this thread are not representing the full emulator.
2. The experiments in this thread are representing necessary parts and/or stages in development of the emulator.
- Irrlicht Engine
System Specification: 1.70 GHz APU ... 4.00 GB RAM ... 64-bit
Results: One million afflates running at 29 FPS. Inverted color range.
NOTE: An APU is designed to act as a central processing unit (CPU) and graphics processing unit (GPU).