How Are You Feeling Right Now?

“Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us.”
― David Richo
encode_decode
Software Engineer
Software Engineer

How Are You Feeling Right Now?

Post by encode_decode » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:59 pm

This is a thread, where we can share how we are feeling right now, what is it that might be getting on our nerves.

Perhaps we could offer guidance to one another.

I find that by sharing my feelings and being responded to helps.

So how are you feeling right now?

:)
- Mind is an ever changing dimension that is bound to reality, logic and emotion. (2017) -

Arcturus Descending
New User
New User

Re: How Are You Feeling Right Now?

Post by Arcturus Descending » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:23 pm

Is this going to turn out to be kind of a Rant thread? Oh, I certainly hope not.

So, how am I feeling right now. I am quite content and feeling as though the gods have smiled down on me.

Yesterday I was not quite so much so though I held my own. Who likes to be left frozen in time. lol That was more of a rhetorical question.

But the gods have deemed to unfreeze me. I wonder though if I might have handled something just a wee bit better though I actually did handle it pretty well. Looking into the mirror into our reflections and having them reflect back to us is always a good thing to do.
As the man said: "Know Thyself".

But I do suppose that even feathers which travel quite lightly can allow a strand or two to become a bit ruffled at times.
A mental smoothing of one or two of those wispy strands and they are again soaring into the heights though at times it is best not to soar too much into the heights but to simply allow the feather which you are to travel low to the ground.

Being grounded often times is much more fulfilling than soaring into the heights. We must learn how to distinguish when to fly high and when to sweep closer to the ground.

Have a good day.
“A philosopher once asked, "Are we human because we gaze at the stars, or do we gaze at them because we are human?" Pointless, really..."Do the stars gaze back?" Now, that's a question.”
― Neil Gaiman, Stardust

“Pick a flower on Earth and you move the farthest star.”
― Paul A.M. Dirac